Thursday, June 30, 2005

Kitten attack squad and Bubble Bobble



"The only problem with a kitten attack squad is that they only attack each other and innocent bystanders.", me on Jun 28th.


I need coffee today, badly, but it is 90+ degrees out. Our kittens have a terrible habit of running over us at full speed in the early morning... hence kitten attack squad. I want to be able to play Bubble Bobble again.. have to look into that. I used to love that game as a kid.


Our cherry tomato is producing now, great! Tessa the goat is running around outside here at the office eating trees and bouncing about. Kittens are fighting in the house here. Website traffic at the Science Fiction Cookbook is up! Have to add more recipes to that again here soon. 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday ;o)


Still trying to get JB's sleeve on his shirt right. I really just want to make them short sleeves and not worry about this cuff thing at all.. but how else am I going to learn. More vintage patterns coming in the mail, some 1950s simplicity and an old (no date) vogue couturier(sp?). One new skirt made so far, have to make about 3 more to have enough for a week. Need to get more fabric, most of my cloth at home isn't large enough to make a longer skirt or dress without piecework.


Now to go get rid of my caffeine headache... This is what I get for being addicted to coffee in a hot climate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home